PHP/Mapscript + layer

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Wed May 11 10:25:56 EDT 2005

are you running mapscript in windows or linux/unix?    I've had the
"premature end of script headers" error a few times in both of them.   In
windows the cause was missing or incorrect DLL's, or my DLL's were in the
wrong place.   I can't remember what the issue was under linux.

-Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philippe Gondek" <philippe.gondek at GMAIL.COM>
To: <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:51 AM
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PHP/Mapscript + layer

Hi,

I have a problem. I can create a map with

   $map = ms_newMapObj("miam.map");

But when I try to call

   $layer = ms_newLayerObj($map); or $layer = $map->getLayerByName(REGIONS);

I have an Internal Server Error 500 in my Web Browser

And in the log of Apache I have:

   [Wed May 11 15:21:01 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end
of script headers: php-cgi

I can view the variables of $map...

Can you help me???