Whitespaces in GML output of WFS request

Wed May 11 13:41:08 EDT 2005

Please file a bug and we'll get the GML coordinate output cleaned up before beta 3...

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 5/11/2005 11:36:58 AM >>>
This is a good point.  XML is neat because it doesn't matter how you space/tab elements, but the values inside those elements should be tight.  We have much middleware with $string =~ s/^\s+// and $string =~ /\s+$// type routines to strip leading and trailing spaces.

Cheers

..Tom