Warnings with UNIX build - undefined functions

Bob Bruce covariance at SHAW.CA
Wed May 11 23:36:01 EDT 2005

I should have mentioned that my configure command is:

./configure --with-php=/usr/local/php/include/php
--with-php-regex-dir=/usr/src/php-4.3.11 --with-proj=../proj-4.4.9
--with-wfsclient --with-ogr=../gdal-1.2.6 --with-gdal=../gdal-1.2.6

sorry about that.

   Bob Bruce