Need tutorial on PHPMapScript

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue May 17 15:38:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

there is a workshop from the MUM2 conference:

http://www.omsug.ca/osgis2004/proceedings.html

PHP Mapscript - Daniel Morissette & Assefa Yewondwossen [ppt] [sxi]
[workshop application & data]

Also, you could look at Chameleon which has a lot of PHP/Mapscript code in
it.

http://www.maptools.org/chameleon

Best regards,
Bart