Course for Mapserver beginners

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at CCGIS.DE
Thu May 19 06:49:05 EDT 2005

Patrick Weber wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Do any of you of courses that are organised as a introduction into
> Mapserver and teach you all the basics to create interactive web based
> mapping solutions ?
>

> --
>
>   Patrick Weber | p.weber at ucl.ac.uk
>
>   Research Associate
>
>   Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
>   http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/
>
>   University College London

the Geo-Consortium has PostgreSQL/PostGIS, MapServer, Mapbender, AMeiN!,
OGC and general SDI development in their curricula. We are planning to
internationalize training as we receive more and more requests from all
over the world. We currently have a fixed timetable for courses in
Germany only.

CCGIS already for years gives trainings, consulting and talks anywhere.
If you get together enough people to pay our horrendous checks you can
get us for a single day or full week to do anything you like. Well -
almost anything...
:-)

Best,
Arnulf Christl.