Separate HTML from the PHP code

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu May 19 09:30:13 EDT 2005

<plug>

And that, in effect, is what Chameleon does for mapserver.  Application
design can be accomplished (and is on a daily basis) by web-savvy
developers with no php knowledge, while the functionality is controlled
by php-mapscript developers with no design sense ;)

http://chameleon.maptools.org/

</plug>

Cheers

Paul