Oracle Spatial (Failed to draw layer named 'layer')

Johan Hallgren johan.e.hallgren at WMDATA.SE
Fri May 20 07:57:39 EDT 2005

Hello

I'm trying to use MapServer with oracle spatial (10.1.0g).

I'm using mapserver-4.6.0-beta1 and I have created a c#-mapscript to
access the map.

Using shp2img and ogrinfo works but it's extremely slow.

When I use the:
imageObj i_obj = oMapObj.draw();
in my c# code I've get the:
"Failed to draw layer named 'layer'"
exception.

I have tried to move the shp2img to the dir where the c#-dll reside and
shp2img works there but not my dll. By doing that I've get the feeling
that the other dll:s (gdal12.dll, libmap.dll, bgd.dll, iconv.dll,
charset.dll) should be correct.

Could it be a problem to reach the oracle-dll from dotnet? I have
given 'everyone' 'full control' to the ORACLE_HOME/bin directory.

Any assistance would be great.

/Johan