Nobody wants to help me?

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Fri May 20 12:12:01 EDT 2005

It might help to describe the problem better and maybe even show us
what's on line 161 of monscript.php (and the code around that line)
cause all we know now is your doing something wrong.

-e

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Philippe Gondek
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 6:35 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Nobody wants to help me?

Hi

I just want to know the rigjht way to draw a reference map.

I have a picture in png in a directory named /var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp

And when I try, I have this error in my web browser :

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msImageLoadGD():
(/var/www/htdocs/miam/tmp/regions.png) in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/miam/monscript.php on line 161

Thank you for helping!!!