GDV Client

Lester Caine lester at LSCES.CO.UK
Fri May 20 13:45:13 EDT 2005

Armin Burger wrote:

> if you search at Sourceforge for 'MapServer' you will find at least 2 PHP/Mapscript client packages, like p.mapper and Musmap.

Actually you get 18 projects - but many of them can be ignored - at
least p.mapper has some activity :)

Musmap is on my - not able to run list as it's restricted on database
support ;)
That is the same, I've now found, as mapbender - which only supports
MySQL in the released version.

If p.mapper will install I'll have a third possible selection working
over the weekend :) At least replacing PEARdb with ADOdb is not
difficult, then I can link to all the rest of the CMS system!

Mapsurfer is also on the list to get running.

At this rate I'll have a nice comparison site working :)

--
Lester Caine