Progress bar didn't stop in FireFox and Netscape

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun May 22 09:35:17 EDT 2005

What are you using as a client application? Mapserver is just a server.
Are you using something like the Itasca demo?

Try looking in the javascript window of Firefox (Tools->Javascript
console), this probably has something to do with a javscript error.

Best regards,
Bart