FW: WMS client problem...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Mon May 23 11:03:54 EDT 2005

This bounced last week, so I'm trying again.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: John Cole
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:24 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: WMS client problem...

I'm trying to include a teraserver map in my map file and I'm getting the
following error:

msDrawRaster(): Image handling error. Unrecognized or unsupported image
format <br>
drawEPP(): Image handling error. EPPL7 support is not available. <br>

Here is my layer def:

        LAYER
                NAME DOQ17N
                DEBUG ON
                METADATA
                        "wms_title" "USGS Digital Ortho-Quadrangles"
                        "wms_srs"   "EPSG:26959"
                END
                STATUS off
                TYPE RASTER