Display Geotiff-Data: Problems

Oliver Wesp wesp at GDV.COM
Mon May 23 11:29:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I guess you're using 256 color output so the rgb image is mapped to 256
colors. Switching to rgb output should solve the problem. Put something
like this in your mapfile

IMAGETYPE PNGRGB
OUTPUTFORMAT
 NAME PNGRGB
 DRIVER "GD/PNG"
 IMAGEMODE RGB
 TRANSPARENT OFF
END

Oliver

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Oliver Wesp
Gesellschaft fuer geografische Datenverarbeitung