RASTER Layer.

Owens, Ryan J NWD02 CONTRACTOR Ryan.J.Owens at NWO02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Tue May 24 14:44:31 EDT 2005

Hello Listserv,

I'm new to Map Server and I am having some difficulties with getting a raster
output to work.  So far I have been able to get a TYPE LINE output to work.
I want to add another layer, a RASTER layer, but it does not work and I don't
know what I am doing wrong.  Will someone scan my code to see if I have done
something incorrectly?  I am outputting my data to a Flash viewer in a HTML
template.

Thank you,
Ryan
MAP
  NAME           FMV_
  EXTENT         -544000 89800 1393000 1254000

  WEB
    log "./test.log"
    TEMPLATE  "test_template.html"
    IMAGEPATH "./tmp/"
    IMAGEURL  "http://[my domain]/fmv/test/tmp/"
  END

  DEBUG ON

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME swf
    DRIVER "SWF"
    MIMETYPE "application/x-shockwave-flash"
    EXTENSION "swf"
    IMAGEMODE PC256
    FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE"
  END

  IMAGETYPE swf

  SIZE           460 500
  SHAPEPATH      "data"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255

  PROJECTION
  #  "proj=laea"
  #  "ellps=clrk66"
  #  "lat_0=45"
  #  "lon_0=-100"
  #
  # Alternatively, you can specify an EPSG code.
  # "init=epsg:2163"
  #
  END

  # Start of LAYER DEFINITIONS ---------------------------------------------