mapserv.exe

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed May 25 03:16:06 EDT 2005

What value do you have for IMAGEURL in your WEB object?

Does it reference localhost?

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm at GMAIL.COM> 05/25/05 09:12am >>>
Hi list,
 I'm working with mapserver 4.4.1 in mandrake 10.1 and it works fine. Now
I'm triing to run it under windows. In my localhost the map is displayed,
but if I try to display from another computer the template appears but the
there are no map, legend, scaler and reference. It looks like the
mapserver.exe doesn't work. My mapserv.exe is in the cgi-bin directory of
apache and if it's ok for my localhost it should work also from others
computers. Any suggestion?
 thanks

--
Lluís Garcia i Mestres,