wms problem

vincent.dacol vincent.dacol at LAPOSTE.NET
Thu May 26 09:39:53 EDT 2005

Realyy thanks a lot.

I have ever the same problem... :(((((((

The only solution I have too overlay correctly my differents
layers, is to give the same output projection on my server and
client.

I have try all the solution you gave me, sorry, but no one
could resolve my problem.

I'm sure the reprojection work fine, my layer aspect change
when the projection change, but the coord. don't change, and
the map display at the wrong place.

Ever and ever the same probleme, it's hard for my brain to
find more and more idea and solution to solve this. I will
stop it for now, and work on mapinfo WFS client and WFS server.

Thanks a lot for the hand,

Vincent

> Hi Vincent,
>
> BTW I just thought of a potential issue regarding your
mapfiles. EPSG needs to be uppercase in the wms_srs statement
to avoid problems with case sensitive platforms.
> There is something written about it in the WMS server howto
available ont he mapserver website.