MapScript w/ PHP 5?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat May 28 04:22:19 EDT 2005

Hi Gregor,

I did try it a few months ago on Windows, as an Apache module, and it
worked okay. I only had some unexpected performance problems, but those
might be unrelated. I did not investigate the performance problems.

See also:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2005-March/001955.html

Best regards,
Bart