[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] [OT] Question on javascript

Sun May 29 20:55:23 EDT 2005

Richard and Bart,

Thank you! you are right. I did need the onsubmit="return nosubmit();"
Bart mentioned that, but he also mentioned that he turned the button
into a submit and I missed that other subtle little point, so I
appreciate your follow up also.

Thanks a bunch,
   -Steve