Printing WMS layers in ArcMap 9.0

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 30 03:23:02 EDT 2005

Bonnie-

We use ArcMap extensively and it has become standard practice in our
GIS shop to export everything to .pdf before printing.

I am not sure about WMS bugs specifically, but the various other
problems we have encountered while trying to print maps from the
modern (8.x 9.x) Arc programs are often solved by using .pdf.

good luck

-Mike