OGR Join and class {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Mon May 30 13:26:20 EDT 2005

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the alias name doesn't help.
Everything is working without any error, but mapserver doesn't see the
columns of the joined table (making thematic map or quering the layer).
I decided to write a program making the join. I have to use dinamic data
for the join.

Does anybody use ogr join in mapserver succesfully?

Thanks
Zoltan