MapServer book on schedule for publication this June?

Schuyler Erle schuyler at NOCAT.NET
Tue May 31 07:59:13 EDT 2005

* On 27-May-2005 at  4:34PM PDT, Tyler Mitchell said:
> > I'm really looking forward to the book as well,  I
> > believe there are actually two books due for
> > release in the near future.    One was an
> > O'Reilley release and I can't remember the other.
> > Pretty sure i've seen reference to two books here
> > on this list over the last couple of months.

I suppose this isn't a bad time to mention Mapping Hacks, written by
Rich Gibson, Jo Walsh, and yours truly, and also published by
O'Reilly. Although the book only has one hack on MapServer, it covers
a lot of other Open Source GIS related subjects. Mapping Hacks should
be on the shelves in June, and we will be giving away a small number
of copies at MUM.

    http://mappinghacks.com/

SDE