Help with mapscript c# or java

Diego Riofrio diego.riofrio at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 1 11:57:16 EST 2005

Hello, please I have a problem with mapscrict in c#...

First I compile mapserver version 4.4.2 and the same version of
mapscript for c#, recent I do the same for de newest version 4.6.1.

My problem is when I want to draw a line dynamically, with point that
y receive from a data base, when a draw the same shape with POLYGON
type it does well, but is a polygon; but when a change the shape type
to LINE doesn't draw...

Please what is the correct form to draw a LINE shape dynamically???

Thanks a lot

PD: I ask for java to because is similar to c#