iframe to switch between legend, layers and reference

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 2 10:21:16 EST 2005

Hello

I am trying to use iframe to switch between legend, layers, search page and reference image. I can display the images in the iframe but I can't interact with them. For example: I can see the reference image but can't click on it and navigate around. The same with the layer page. I can see the layers but I can't switch them ON OFF

My code is:
<head>

<iframe src="layer.html" name="iframe_switch" with="250" height="250"></iframe>
</head>

I think I have to use some javascripts but I don't know where and how. Does someone have a example? or a link from where I can read more?

Thank you

William