Debug-Hints with Tomcat

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 12:46:47 EST 2005

Benedikt,
I also have tried valgrind, electricfence and other tools like memcheck and
other malloc checkers one year ago to detect a mysterious segfault in java
mapscript, but gave up because of all the output they were generating.
 I sincerely hope you will succeed, good luck!
 Best regards,
Umberto