Changing layer templates on the fly {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Wed Nov 2 16:31:50 EST 2005

Hi,

I suppose you use version 4.6.
You may heve header in the web section of the map file, the template
variable called map_web_header. You may have headers for each queryable
layer, the template variable for it map_layername_header. You should
substitute layername with the name of your layer.

Bye
Zoltan