Merge several layers into a single multi-layer GetMap request

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 12:25:24 EST 2005

Hi Assefa, thanks for your time.

Looking at mapwmslayer.c, at the lines following those, it seems that
the parameters which are allowed to be different between the two
requests are LAYERS, QUERY_LAYERS and STYLES. The SLD_BODY parameter
is different in each request so the layers are not merged.

May I post a bug on this in http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs/?

Thanks again,
Jorge