Performance problem with drawing several layers using Postgis

Frans Knibbe frans at GEODAN.NL
Fri Nov 4 05:53:37 EST 2005

Andre,

A colleague suspects that the PROCESSING  "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
option is only used if OGR is used to access the PostGIS data and is
ignored if you use the native PostGIS driver. Maybe someone can confirm
this?

Regards,

Frans