problems with running phtml srcipts

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Mon Nov 7 04:59:20 EST 2005

Hi,

I still can't get ms4w to run my phtml file as php. It must be some stupid mistake I am doing but I can't find the reason. If I try loading a simplest .phtml file on localhost I get "http 404 - file not found" error. the same file with .php extension works fine.

Does anyone know what can be the problem and can it be related to running apache on port 8080 while at the same time running IIS on port 80 (the problem is I shouldn't stop the IIS if not necessary!)

regards, dejan