Join between Postgis table and Postgresql table

Frans Knibbe frans at GEODAN.NL
Wed Nov 9 04:53:37 EST 2005

Hello Carlo,

If your data do not change much you could join the two tables in
postgreSQL to make a new table which can be used by MapServer. This you
will probably have better performance as well.

Regards,

Frans