Querying - that old chestnut?

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 9 10:35:24 EST 2005

Hi MapServer chameleons!

As a relative newbie, I've been having a bit of trouble setting up the
custom query function. I've followed (as best I could) all the
instructions on the Wiki and taken "inspiration" from the archives of
this list, and at last I now have a custom query tool. Hurrah.

One slight (i.e. big) problem, though - when I query, it now pops up
with 2 separate responses - the custom one AND the original. I can't
for the life of me see how to prevent it - anyone have any ideas?

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I've set it up to
access the widgets in the original (chameleon) folder rather than the
local customised one - would that have any effect?

Thanks muchly for your thoughts,
Roland.