Join between Postgis table and Postgresql table

Carlo Calvino carlo.calvino at EMAIL.IT
Fri Nov 11 04:32:26 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:45:58 -0600, Steven Monai
<stevem at SPATIALMAPPING.COM> wrote:

Steven,
it worked!! Thank you very much! :)
But now it remains the most important problem: What about 1-to-many
relationships? I have a shapefile with point features: let's suppose to
click on such a point, i want to see all the analysis (the rows in a
table) related to that point. With your suggestion, I can only view one
analysis. How can I handle this new situation?