Labels in SWF (Flash) output format

Kenton Williams kenton.williams at UMIT.MAINE.EDU
Sat Nov 12 20:06:58 EST 2005

Hello all,

I'm a bit of a newbie regarding mapserver.  I have a mapfile that is
rendering pretty much just how I want it in PNG and JPEG with labels and
all.  What I really need is to render the map in SWF (Flash), which does
work with one big problem: the labels are not present.  I definitely have
the right code to get labels, as they appear just as I want in JPEG and PNG
output.  Changing to SWF output looks exactly the same, except the labels
vanish.  Are labels not supported in Flash?  If they are, what do I need to
include in my mapfile to tell Mapserver to render them?

Thanks!

Kenton Williams