ECW on mapserver4.6

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Nov 14 16:53:39 EST 2005

On 11/14/05, almudena rueda <almudenarueda at inicia.es> wrote:
> Hello Frank
>
> I'm upgrading to mapserver 4.6 using the file
> "mapserver-4.6.1-win32-php4.4.0.zip" from the MapTools site. I have upgrade
> the dll's as well as the php version as said in the Readme file of that
> distribution. I have notice that the gdal version now is 1.3 but the ECW is
> the same as in mapserver 4.4, can the error be there?

Almundena,

Well, I'm not sure if this will be a problem or not, but it
suggests to me that you may not have the latest ECW
SDK.   Do you think you could prepare a minimal example
demonstrating the problem you are running into?  Ideally
a mapfile and ecw file that can be used with shp2img to
demonstrate the problem.

Best regards,