ECW on mapserver4.6

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Mon Nov 14 18:58:15 EST 2005

Almudena,

I also had runtime memory errors with ecw, but only in php_mapscript
4.4.2. Maybe your php  applications are still pointing to
php_mapscript_44.dll (if you kept it side-by-side). Make sure they load
the newer 4.6 version. The ecw runtime libraries (NCSEcw.dll, etc) are
the same ones as distributed with the 4.4.2 version. But they work fine
for me in version 4.6.1.

Regards,

Jacob