msQueryByRect Problem

Wed Nov 16 14:46:09 EST 2005

What exactly are you setting web_map_empty to?

Steve

>>> G <dave at DAVEMITCH.COM> 11/16/05 8:01 AM >>>
I am trying to implement a Query By Rectangle tool in a mapserver app.

I am using the nquerymap mode to return me an image of selected records

When there are records inside the imgext, then it highlights them properly
using the "Hilite" option in QueryMap parameter. (so far so good)

However, where there are no records, I get the warning
"msQueryByRect(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found. "

but...I want to get just a normal image back with no selected records.

Any ideas how I can do this?

(N.B. I have tried appending a CGI parameter "map_web_empty" and set this
to call the mode map option with same parameters, but this stops my nquery
map from working)