WMS time YYYY pattern problem

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at FAO.ORG
Thu Nov 17 10:49:51 EST 2005

Hi!
First of all, I have not yet tested this on MapServer 4.8beta, so
that one might already solve this. But I post this in any way.
The problem occurring is that I have configured a timeseries (5 test
years only for now) with the following settings in the LAYER metadata:

      "wms_timedefault"          		"1965"       # To be generated to
reflect the latest image
       "wms_timeextent"          		"1961/1965/P1Y"
      "wms_timeitem"                     	"imgdate"

And the pattern set to YYYY in the MAP metadata

The default image comes up, but changing the time results in an error
about the validity of the timeextent. Looks very similar to what I
had with the comma separated time series I reported on earlier, but
this time I used the pattern as suggested in previous emails.

Also, when requesting 1965 it gives the error that that year is out
of the series, but the image is actually there.

Can you confirm the YYYY pattern has this problem?

The URL to the service (for you to try) is http://193.43.36.137/cgi-
bin/agromatrainfall

Thanks for any suggestions.
Jeroen