A little help please

Gary Watry watry at COAPS.FSU.EDU
Thu Nov 17 11:45:29 EST 2005

I tried both the Javascript and Html only solution. The javascript works
better and it does open a image of the site but when I click on any of the
buttons I get
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

    * Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of
your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site
administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

I assume this is an IIS problem, any suggests?

http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/environment/naturalhazards/majorforestfires