A little help please

Richard Orth - osmoGIS Incorporated rco at OSMOGIS.COM
Thu Nov 17 14:14:05 EST 2005

It may be fouling because of the full path. Try using

map=mapdocs\tester.map

or the same path used for the template in your .map file.
I don't think its an IIS specific problem because I tested both on IIS

Hope this helps.

Richard C Orth