Symbols help

Thu Nov 17 23:32:43 EST 2005

There are 2 options. Use an image or use 2 styles stacked on top of one another, e.g.:

STYLE
  SYMBOL 'circle'
END
STYLE
  SYMBOL '+'
END

Of course you need to define the 2 symbols. I suppose you have one other option that would work if you don't need to label the symbol:

CLASS
  STYLE
    SYMBOL 'circle'
  END
  LABEL
  END
  TEXT 'x'
END

Hope this helps!

Steve

>>> Stephen Davies <sdc at SDC.COM.AU> 11/17/05 7:45 PM >>>
I would like to use symbols of a circle with an embedded + or an embedded x.
That is a + in a circle and an x in a circle.

Is it possible to create such symbols in the map file or would it be easier
to create png images?

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen