CO Front Range Users?

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Fri Nov 18 11:09:52 EST 2005

Donnie Marino, who has since moved on to the business software world,
hosted a Front Range MapServer Users meeting last fall. About half
were DigitalGlobe folks, two from CU's NSIDC, and then Momo and I.

I know a dozen or so personally, customers and colleagues. I'm pretty
sure that there are many more than that.

cheers,
Sean

On Nov 18, 2005, at 8:09 AM, Chris Everhart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am just trying to get an idea of how many mapserver users there
> are on the
> Front Range (or elsewhere) in CO.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris