Line Labels (multiple Labels)

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Mon Nov 21 21:57:00 EST 2005

All,

OK, I thought about this some more . . . .

Just as a cheat to get something going, what about just stringing two of
the labels together, top and bottom of the line, and seperate them by
some spaces in the text.   This would essentailly give me what I'm
looking for, but it also has one problem,  I need to be able to figure
out the line direction.   The address ranges are from-to related to the
beginning/end of the lines.   Is there a way to tell which direction a
line is drawn?  I believe the AUTO align does something like this
doesn't it?

The output would look something like:

   LeftMin       LeftMax
   RightMin     RightMax