can this be done?

Artur Skalski artur.skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Tue Nov 22 04:57:03 EST 2005

Hi All

I've got quite intersting problem to solve, and I was wondering if You dear
Mapserver users coudl help me a bit.

The issue looks like this:

I've got Mapinfo point layer with ID information (and only ID), and I've got
other informations describing those points in databese, like mysql or
oracle, whatever.... my question is can I somehow join those informations
and create thematic map? Can i get infos for creating thematic map in
mapfile from diferent place than geometry, or maybe should this be done
dinamicaly using php, any way how mapfile should look like?

Do you have any clues how to solve it?

Thanks

Regards

Artur