Classify Multiple Raster Layers

Nemo Martinko nemo at IRONCOUNTYFOREST.ORG
Tue Nov 22 16:00:51 EST 2005

Is there a way to classify all the raster layers in a map file at once?

I have a number of raster layers in my map file, and adding a new one for
every day.  I have fourteen classes, meaning 48 lines in the map file.  I'm
new to mapserver and the rasters are ArcInfo grids, so I haven't looked into
preprocessing.  Is there a way to set a default class struction so that I
don't have to keep copying the 48 lines for every layer?