php5.0.5

Artur Skalski artur.skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Wed Nov 23 07:00:27 EST 2005

Hi All

I know that this subject was discussed some time ago, but I'm still facing
this problem with loading php_mapscrit_46.dll for php 5.0.5. I have IIS and
php cgi running very well, I've downloaded the php_mapscript_46.dll build
for php 5.0.5 and still can't load this library. I've read the posts obut it
that there ara some others dll missing that should also be supported, can
anyone tell, what are these dll's, how to get them, how to solve this
problem?

regards

Artur