php5.0.5

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Wed Nov 23 10:08:06 EST 2005

Some couple days ago I also updated MapServer and PHP MapScript.
Probably I faced with the same problem.
But it seems that it was so that PHP installation/configuration are
different from previous versions.
I also could not load php_mapscrit_46.dll.
The problem disapears when I put all PHP's dlls into his (where php.exe)
directory. That was writen somewhere in PHP's readme file.

In this case Win2000 and IIS.

Hope it helps,
Janeks