problems querying ogr data source

joanne cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Wed Nov 23 11:31:33 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded to Mapserver version 4.2.5, and have come across a problem, that I'm fairly convinced I didn't have before the upgrade. I have a layer in my map file that is an ogr connection via an ovf file to a microsoft access database. I also have other standard layers based on shape files. When I am in nquery mode and I query the layer based on the access database it returns the top record from the database regardless of where on the map I am clicking. If I choose more than one point then it returns more records, working down from the first record in order. If I query an area with no points, then I get the standard error message. When I query one of the other layers the querying works properly.

I would be very grateful for any thoughts that anyone has on this curious situation!

All the best

Jo Cook

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA
Information Systems Coordinator