php 5.0.5 mapscript and

Artur Skalski artur.skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Wed Nov 23 11:41:02 EST 2005

As my struggle with getting my mapserver application to work on latest php
and php_mapscript46 continous, I want to ask for your help again.

Right now I'm trying to set up gmap75 application from dmsollutions. I came
to the point where i have working mapserver (I get the message about query
string), and loadable php_mapscript module (when displaying phpinfo() all
works well). Starting the application with: http://localhost/mapserver/gmap/
gmap75.phtml I get map and key map displayed, also the scalebar, but I cant
do anything else, can't zoom, pan, query, display or hide layer, and get
lots of notices about udefined indexes (probably all vars used in php code)

Do You have any ideas how to solve this problem, where am I doing sth wrong
??

regards

Artur