Open Source GIS Presentation

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 23 18:38:03 EST 2005

Cool presentation!

I recently gave a talk as well at the Soil Science Society of America meetings
in Utah last month on a tool that we have developed with Mapserver+MySQL+PHP.

If anyone is interested the site is:
http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/27

Cheers!

--