Using truetype fonts (Linux)

Sat Nov 26 21:14:36 EST 2005

Stephen,

The file format is lines like:

<font_name>  </path/to/font/file>
arial       /usr/share/fonts/truetype/arial.ttf
arial-bold  /usr/share/fonts/truetype/arial-bold.ttf

I think blank lines are ignored and maybe lines starting with '#', but
not sure on these.

<font_name> it the name you refer to in your mapfile
</path/to/font/file> is the actual path to the font file you want to use

-Steve W.