[solved] Virtualspatiallayer on debian sarge

FX GAMOY fx.gamoy at GEOMATIKA.FR
Sun Nov 27 17:14:11 EST 2005

Hello everybody
everything works fine now...

php was built with mysql-3.23 client librairy and the mysql server is 4.24
so i installed the package libmysqlclient12-dev
and compiled manually php --with-mysql=/usr

and now my virtual layers are displayed..

best regards
fx

Le Dimanche 27 Novembre 2005 15:40, Fx Gamoy a écrit :
> Hello everybody
>
> i ve compiled gdal-1.3.0 with unixodbc 2.2.4 and libmyodbc on a debian
> sarge box
> I have configured odbc.ini
> using the dsn i can successfully use isql on a mysql database and i can use
> ogrinfo on my ovf file.
>
> I ve compiled mapserver 4.4.0-beta2 with gdal, ogr, and php.
>
> Mapserver works fine until i put a virtual layer into the mapfile.
>
> i can get my $layer= $oMap->getlayerbyname("virtual") using php_mapscript
> but php fail with the function draw();
> I get on the apache error log (error.log)
> php-cgi: line3 : 10548 segmentation fault
> the mapimage is not computed...
> if i put the layer off everything works fine...
>
> Any idea??
> thanks..
>
> fx

FX GAMOY