mapserver - windows 2003

Mauricio Stange H. mstangeh.foros at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 28 09:31:07 EST 2005

hi,
    I have developed a couple of maps wtih apache and postgis, but now I
need to migrate it to windows 2003, using de windows web server. So, for
php and postgis there was no problem, but mapserver doesn't work. I do
what the README-Install.txt says, (using C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin for
mapserv.exe), but when enter the link
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe", but I recieve a "HTTP 500
internal server error" The page cannot be displayed, blablabla.

Does somebody knows, how to successfully install mapserver under windows
using IIS, or where is my problem??

thanks,
    Mauricio Stange H.